HOW TO MAKE IT
It’s a typical recipe of French Atlantic Coast,a classic of French cooking.
- Peel and slice onions
- Peel garlic and crush it with a garlic press
- Wash and cut the peppers in slices
- In a large casserole dish, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Brown onions in the casserole with pressed garlic and peppers
- Cook during 5 minutes. Wash, peel and cut tomatoes
- Put them in the casserole dish. Add salt and pepper
- Cover and simmer during 20-25 minutes
- Cut the chicken in 6 pieces. In a frying pan, heat some olive oil
- Brown salted and peppered pieces of chicken
- Add chicken pieces to vegetables into the casserole dish
- Add aromatic herbs. Cover. Simmer during 35 minutes.
This dish is delicious served with rice or couscous semolina. Enjoy Doux French Natural taste!
|20 mn||60 mn||Serves 6|
2 Doux griller Chickens 1000 g
1 kg of tomatoes
700 g of green and red peppers
3 garlic cloves
glass of water