HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat the oven at 210-240°C (thermostat 7-8).
- Put the Doux chicken (previously defrosted) in a dish which can go into the oven.
- Cut the butter into pieces and place it all around the chicken. Add salt, pepper and strew with aromatic herbs.
- Peel potatoes, rinse them, dry and cut them in same size squares.
- Put them all around the chicken in the dish. Salt the potatoes.
- Baste with ½ glass of water.
- During cooking, turn the chicken on each side, and baste it from time to time, to make a sauce and water the meat.
- This recipe is ideal served with lightly seasoned green salad.
Enjoy Doux French Natural taste!
|15 mn||60 mn||Serves 4|
1 Doux Griller Chicken (about 1200 g)
50 g of butter
Aromatic herbs mix : Thyme, oregano, rosemary, basil, tarragon, laurel
½ glass of water
20 small potatoes