HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- Brown pieces into heated oil during 20 minutes.
- Add sliced onions, crushed garlic, parsley and 1 spoon of chicken stock.
- Mix. Brown onions. Add mushrooms and ½ glass of water (if you use caned mushrooms, use the water of the can instead of water)
and add the 2nd spoon of chicken stock.
- Add 50 cl of water and cover during 10 minutes.
- Add 500 ml of water and cover for 10 minutes
- In a bowl, mix cream and flour.
- Add this preparation to the dish, and simmer about 15 minutes, the time for the sauce to be creamy.
Our tip: Do not hesitate to add water during the cooking!
|10 mn||60 mn||Serves 6|
2 Doux griller Chickens 1000 g
1 big onion
1 garlic clove
500 ml of « crème fraîche » (cooking cream)
500 g of fresh mushrooms (if not available use caned mushrooms)
1 tablespoon of flour
2 tablespoons of chicken stock (or 1 cube)
2 table spoons of fresh parsley
Olive oil (or other oil)