HOW TO MAKE IT
- Gently fry the onions and garlic in the olive oil until they are translucent.
- Chop the Chicken Franks Original into small pieces and add to the onions and garlic.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and water, and basil.
- Season to taste, then simmer for a few minutes.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add a dash of olive oil, then add the spaghetti.
- Cook the spaghetti until it is "al dente", then drain and transfer to a plate.
- Top with the bolognese sauce and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.
|15 mn||20 mn||Serves 4|
4 Chicken Franks
320 g spaghetti
2 cloves garlic
1 large onion
3 large tomatoes
150 ml tomato paste to dilute with 300 ml water
Salt and pepper