HOW TO MAKE IT
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Caramelise the honey in a saucepan and add the onion, raisins and 10 cl of water. Leave to cook on a low heat for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the parsley and add it to the cold chutney.
- Pre-heat the fryer.
- Fry the nuggets for 3 minutes.
- Cut them into 3 and put a little chutney on each slice of nugget
- Decorate with flat-leaf parsley.
Acidify your chutney with a dash of balsamic vinegar or lemon juice.
|15 mn||30 mn||Serves 10|
4 sprigs Flat-leaf parsley