HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Beat the eggs.
- Dice the tomato and the courgette, then add to the beaten eggs.
- Next add the sliced Chicken Franks and the cream.
- Season to taste, add the basil and mix well.
- Place the pastry in a quiche dish and prick the bottom with a fork.
- Pour the mixture onto the pastry, then cook 30 minutes in the oven.
To garnish: great with a few lettuce leaves.
|10 mn||30 mn||Serves 4|
4 Chicken Franks
1 courgette (zucchini)
1 large tomato
120 ml whipping cream
Salt and pepper